[Colorado-talk] Go Fund Me Page for Nehemiah

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:06:21 UTC 2016

I personally never met him, but I've been reading his updates. It's so
sad how such a smart, and motivated person could be hit with something
like this. But he's lucky, too, for he has quite a lot of people
visiting him and behind him. I've been reading the updates. Even if
it's five dollars, it will make a difference. These are good people,
meaning Nehemiah and his family.
Just my thoughts.