[Colorado-talk] Cancel NFB of Denver Meeting and Black Hawk Trip

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:35:57 UTC 2016

Greetings.

Colorado's spring weather is predictably unpredictable.  While we just
sent out a reminder about Saturday’s NFB of Denver Chapter meeting,
we’re now following up to say it’s cancelled.

That’s right. With the storm coming in we’ve cancelled both the Denver
Chapter meeting and the trip to Black Hawk that was scheduled to
follow.

Our next Denver meeting will be our regular time, May 21.  We have
rescheduled the Black Hawk trip for the same day.  So we’ll leave
shortly after noon  on May 21.

And that reminds me – there may be a few seats left on the vans.  If
you signed up for tomorrow, but can't make it on May 21, please let me
or one of our Denver board members know right away!

Best,

Dan Burke
NFB of Denver President