[Colorado-talk] the concert

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 17:00:24 UTC 2016

Hey everyone, is there an address on that last email sent out about the
concert? My forgetful self deleted that email but I just need a reminder
of where the concert is and what have you. If I know, then I might be
able to attend. For those who are probably not reading your emails
anyhow, Henry Butler taught an old friend of mine music theory. I
remember vaguely and somehow very sharply that this guy from Florida had
attended a music camp, and Mr. Butler taught theory class at that camp.
I had been to music camps before, but had never heard a blind jazz
musician teach theory. I am a huge music theory nut too, I can also
compose some good jazz too. So I think it would be who of me to actually
attend said concert.

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.