[Colorado-talk] Bustang

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Feb 29 05:00:55 UTC 2016

Yes, I took it in September to colorado springs.  It was nice.  It will be
nice when it runs on weekends.  Right now it only runs on Sundays from
denver to the CsU campus.  The fares aren't bad either.  HTH.

Warmly,
Melissa R Green and Pj
Inside every Guide dog beats the heart of a Puppy raiser, and Trainer.