[Colorado-talk] NFBCO 2016 State Day at the Capitol Tomorrow

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Jan 13 23:36:26 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone, this is a reminder that we are conducting our annual
Sate Day at the Capitol starting at 8:00 am tomorrow in the Old Supreme
Court Chambers which is located in the center of the Second Florr of  the
Capitol building.  We hope many of you will be there.  We will start out
with a briefing on our issues and then we will break up into small groups to
go visit our legislators.  If you do not already know your legislators, we
can help you figure that out tomorrow or you can go to
http://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/ and enter your address.  This
site will tell you who your Senator and Representative are.  Please tell
your group leader to ask for that card so that you can go to that office.

Below you will find our 2016 legislative agenda.  It is also attached to
this email.

See you tomorrow!

Scott

MEMORANDUM