[Colorado-talk] Question about resources for CP

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:34:00 UTC 2016

Hi,
I know this is not exactly most relevant but I'm hoping someone might be able to suggest some resources.  I am looking for resources or organizations dealing with Cerebral Palsy.  I know some with CP are blind too which is why I thought maybe someone here can help.  As with blindness, there are many positive resources and some not so positive.  I assume it is the same with groups related to other conditions.  So I am asking if anyone knows of positive resources to turn to for a person with CP.
Feel free to contact me off list about it if you know of something.

Thanks,

Anna E Givens