[Colorado-talk] Question about resources for CP

doggiemomoffour at gmail.com doggiemomoffour at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:39:50 UTC 2016

Hello Anna I know when I was in Denver there is a Sarabel palsy and foundation I believe I think they were in Lakewood at the time they had a lot of recreational programs and I'm sure they have case management there also so you can possibly check with the cerebral palsy foundation in Denver Colorado if that helps

Sent from my iPhone