[Colorado-talk] NFB Wildwest chapter baseball fundraiser

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:57:46 UTC 2016

Hello all I wanted to let you know about a fun fundraiser that the Wildwest chapter will be having. We folks here in the west are selling Colorado Rockies versus Philadelphia Phillies baseball tickets for Sunday, July 10. At 2 PM . These tickets are five dollars and they are for Rockpile seating. Tickets will go fast! As of today Tuesday, June 14 we have 20 tickets for sale. Bring the kids, get them out of the house for summer or have a nice day with friends.  All proceeds Support NFB wild west metro chapter!

If you are interested or have further questions please reply to this email.

Thank you,
Melissa Fishburn
President NFB Wildwest Metro chapter

Sent from my iPhone