[Colorado-talk] Mile High NFBCO Elections

Diane Mcgeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 23:46:25 UTC 2016

Congratulations, Gary, to a successful five years as president.  I know you will continue to be as involved in NFB as you have been.

Great new slate of officers and board members.  We are very lucky to have so much talent and leadership in our state.
It helps the NFB all over the country.

See you at convention.

Warmest wishes to all,
Diane