[Colorado-talk] Starting Up Meet up Group for Blind Individuals

Liliya Asadullina lily2011a at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:09:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I have a friend / adopted grandma that would like to start up a meet
up group for blind individuals.  Her vision is to have a meet up group
that would meet at least once a month and do some kind of recreational
activity.  However, she would like your ideas and input.  We are
hosting an event on Sunday March 13th.  All are invited and welcome to
come and enjoy free pizza and pop and share your ideas.  We will be
facilitating a discussion at the event in order to get your input.
Please RSVp to me by Friday morning, March 11.
Attached is the flyer with more details about the event.
Hope to see you there!
Invite your friends or family as well.
They don't have to be blind in order to attend.
Please let me know who else you are planning to bring.
Email me at: Lily2011a at gmail.com to RSVP.
Thank you,
Liliya Asadullina
Secretary,