[Colorado-talk] 20160518 Mile High Chapter MFBCO Agenda

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sun May 15 13:30:17 UTC 2016

The agenda for Wednesday’s chapter meeting are attached.  Please note a change in this month’s meeting location.  We are meeting at Backstage Coffee, 1000 Fourteenth Street, Denver, CO 80202.  CONGRATULATIONS to the Commons on Champa for celebrating their first anniversary.  They are holding their celebration on Wednesday.

Contact me with any questions via E-mail.  You may also reach me via voice or text at 303-863-1150.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division