[Colorado-talk] Time Running Out on Our Amazing Raffle

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Oct 25 15:08:42 UTC 2016

HeyColorado, you have approximately 36 hours left to get your Amazing
Colorado raffle tickets where you could win prizes of $2500, $1000, or $500.
Tickets are $10 for one or $20 for three or multiples thereof.  For example,
$100 would get you 15 tickets.  You need not be present to win and tickets
will be drawn at our State Convention Banquet Saturday evening.    Also,
this is the last chance to send a note to your friends and family urging
them to purchase raffle tickets.  The link to purchase is:

www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>

Good luck!  If you have any trouble with purchases email me at
slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>  or call 303
504-5979.

Soon I will be posting  our Convention Agenda again and a link for the live
stream for those of you who won't be able to be with us in a couple of days.
Looking forward to seeing many of you!

Cheers,

Scott