[Colorado-talk] NFB Colorado 62nd Annual Convention

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Oct 25 15:48:22 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation Family, the 62nd Annual Convention of the NFB of
Colorado begins this Thursday afternoon, October 27th.  If you are in the
area and haven't already registered, you are most welcome to attend.  If you
can't be with us for the action, we will be streaming general sessions and
the Banquet.  We will start Friday morning at 11:00 am Mountain time.  The
link is:

http://cent6.directhostingcenter.com:2199/tunein/eomuiimi-stream.pls

We are very pleased that NFB Board Member Shawn Callaway is our national rep
and you can tune into his remarks Saturday morning and his addressSaturday
evening.  I am attaching the final Word version of our agenda to this email
so that you know what we will be broadcasting.  Remember all times are
Mountain.

Cheers,

Scott LaBarre