[Colorado-talk] ***Win your basket of baked goods and some money!!!

myshowe86 at gmail.com myshowe86 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:05:57 UTC 2016

The Blind Parents Division of the NFB of Colorado is holding two raffles at this year's state convention that can help fill your bellies and your wallet!
We will hold a 50/50 raffle that will benefit the New division and we will hold a second raffle - with two winners! - for baskets of baked goods made by our members and they're adorable children! Tickets for each raffle will cost three dollars each or for a better chance of winning, get two tickets for five dollars! Each basket will include: pumpkin bread, A variety of cookies, dark chocolate pumpkin blondies, brookies,  dipped pretzels, and more! Winners will be drawn at the banquet on Saturday night!
Tickets will be sold by our members throughout the convention and at our first annual meeting on Friday at 3:30 PM to 5 PM in salon A. If you have questions, call our division president, Nate Trela, at 303-993-5895.

Showe Yang -- secretary