[Colorado-talk] Wild west metro chapter Saturday, June 2

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 00:02:47 UTC 2017

Howdy partners!
I reckon it's that time for our NFBCO wild west metro chapter meeting.
We will be meeting this Saturday, June 2 from high noon until 2 PM.
We will have our show down at the Carmody recreation center
Located at
2200 S. Kipling St.,
Lakewood, CO 80227

Agenda:
12 PM – call to order /President greeting
12:10 PM – introductions
12:20 PM – treasurers report
12:25 PM –minutes from May meeting
12:30 PM – NFB presidential release
12:55 PM– King soopers card sales and other fundraising discussion
1:05 PM – August 5 picnic planning discussion and action plan
1:30 PM– NFB national convention Information and open membership forum
1:50 PM – new members sign up
1:55 PM – please help put chairs up and clean up room, as we must be finished with our meeting space by 2 PM

Note; we will not have a meeting in July due to national convention month. Our next chapter gathering will be our second annual picnic held at the Carmody park recreation picnic area on Saturday, August 5

Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO Wild west metro chapter president

Sent from my iPhone