[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Meeting

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 00:30:22 UTC 2017

Greetings!

I hope you’re all enjoying the start of summer, and ready to come to
the June NFB of Denver Chapter meeting this Saturday.  As always,
we’ll meet from 10 a.m. to noon at the Colorado Center for the Blind.

What’s on the agenda? Well, we’ll get to meet the CCB Summer Youth
students and staff. One of our ITP students, Cesar, will talk about
beep baseball – he plays for the Colorado Storm! We’ll talk about the
NFB of Denver Summer Carnival on July 29, and this weekend is Father’s
Day, so we will take a moment to recognize dads.

Bring your cash! Once again, we’ll have a lunch for sale after the
meeting.  Also, there will be some raffle tickets available from the
NFB Community Service Division, and a couple of other ways to put some
money toward helping the cause!

See you Saturday!