[Colorado-talk] jaws problems

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 23:25:35 UTC 2017

hello all, as the subject saysit all I'm having problems with jaws.
I'm using it all of sudden it freezes up and, it won't talk at all. I
have tried fixing it by sending error reports to freedom scientific
but, nothing has happened either. I have also did a update in jfw. I'm
using jaws 18 and, this problem is driving me insane!!!!  so, is there
anything someone can do me for this problem?  if so email me off list
or call me. if not then I will have to call freedom Scientific's tech
support on Monday.   thanks a bunch and, I look forward to hearing
from anyone soon.     hugs, amy