[Colorado-talk] Very exited about guide dog Seminar June 24th

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Mon Jun 19 14:41:42 UTC 2017

Greetings friends and colleagues,

I thought I might have to miss the upcoming seminar sponsored by Colorado Association of Guide dog users. I think it was 3 years ago when I attended a CAGDU seminar. It’s the seminar that got me thinking, “This whole dog thing might be an interesting, helpful experience.”

I’ve seen the CAGDU seminar agenda for this Saturday. I do know that we can gather for continental breakfast around 8. Provided by WE Fit Wellness, you can throw a few bucks in the CAGDU treasury if you wish. I don’t even know the cost of the seminar but to content looks great so spread the word. I know that super trainer Ellie will be there, I know there will be hints and tips from a vet, and I know that the famous Diane McGeorge will be speaking.

I know that the CAGDU division leadership team has been trying to spread the word far and wide, both in and out of the federation. But, if you know guide dog users, or folks who may be interested in the issues and possibilities inherent in using a guide dog please reach out and invite them in. Should be a fun day! I’m glad my schedule will allow me to attend. Join me there or be square 😊

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]
[2010LogoFinal (2)]

Office: 1-866-543-6808