[Colorado-talk] FW: SWIM-A-THON

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Jun 19 15:16:17 UTC 2017

Let us know how we contribute.

WE Fit Wellness(tm)
The Right Fit for Everyone
Accessible, Affordable, Achievable
www.wefitwellness.com
Office 719-527-0488
Toll Free 866-543-6808
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/wefitwellness

-----Original Message-----
From: Colorado-Talk [mailto:colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Scott C. Labarre via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 7:21 AM
To: 'NFB of Colorado Discussion List' <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Scott C. Labarre <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
Subject: [Colorado-talk] FW: SWIM-A-THON

Hey folks, I wanted to let you know about something exciting  happening here in our neighborhood.  My lovely wife, Anahit, did a great job of convincing the local swim team to dedicate their 2017 fundraiser to our BELL Program.
Our kids have been sswimming on this team for several years now.  Please see the below message, and I encourage others to work with their local organizations and teams to help fund our programs.  The message below contains a link to an excellent video Jessica Beecham produced in 2014 which highlights nicely our BELL Academy.

Hope all are having a nice hot Spring!  That's right.  It's not quite officially summer even though it sure has felt like it.

Best,

Scott