[Colorado-talk] FW: BELL Academy Blind Youth Rock Climb - Story | WesternSlopeNow

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Jun 21 13:31:39 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone, I want to congratulate Nate Hecker, Michelle Chacon, and everyone working our BELL Camp in Grand Junction.  As you may know, this is the first year we have operated the academy in Grand Junction and it is getting off to a great start.  Please see Nate’s email below which contains a link to a TV newsstory on BELL which ran last evening.  Again, congrats to Nate and our GJ BELL bunch!

BELL Academy Blind Youth Rock Climb - Story | WesternSlopeNow

http://www.westernslopenow.com/news/video/bell-academy-blind-youth-rock-climb_20170621003619/746546049