[Colorado-talk] Fwd: Quiet Mall Shuttles

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Jun 24 02:14:43 UTC 2017

I am forwarding the below from General Manager Genova received this afternoon.  Although RTD states they ordered the devices necessary to make the shuttles more audible, we still need to speak at Tuesday’s meeting.  I continue encouraging everyone to attend who has the capacity to do so.

Gary

Begin forwarded message: