[Colorado-talk] Medicaid calls to Sen. Gardner

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:12:04 UTC 2017

Greetings,

It's time to act on Medicaid by calling Senator Cory Gardner today!
The Senate wants to vote in just days from now!

Call and tell Sen. Gardner to vote not on cuts to Medicaid, and that
you are a member of the NFB of Colorado. If you are covered by
Medicaid and would be affected yourself by cuts, say so!

I tried the Denver office on Friday, and got an actuall busy signal!
So I called the Ft. Collins office and got right through.

Here is a link to an opinion piece from President Mark Riccobono
published last week:

Saving Medicaid is critical to America’s blind
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/339073-saving-medicaid-is-critical-to-americas-blind#.WVFlas126w4.twitter

And here is a powerful personal editorial from Friday's Fort Collins Coloradoan:
Column: Stand Up for Our Children: Protect Medicaid
http://www.coloradoan.com/story/opinion/2017/06/22/column-colorado-protect-medicaid/419458001/

Gardner Offices:
~Pueblo
503 N. Main St., Ste. 426