[Colorado-talk] Greeley Chapter Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 02:50:12 UTC 2017

Greetings,

Please find the Agenda for tomorrow’s meeting attached.

As a reminder we will be meeting at Old Chicago this month instead of Centennial Park Library.

Also, I will be unable to attend as I have an urgent matter at work that needs to be attended to tomorrow. Therefore, chapter secretary JJ Aragon will be running the meeting.

Thanks,

Cody