[Colorado-talk] Wildwest Metro news

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:51:12 UTC 2017

Good morning y'all,

The wild West Metro chapter will be welcoming the director of Colorado talking book Library, CTBL Debbi Macleod to our upcoming meeting this Saturday, April 1.
She will be speaking about the services that the library offers and the upcoming proposed budget cut that could affect library services. She will be letting us know how we can help advocate to keep the library services going strong. Save the date and time Saturday, April 1 from 12 noon until 2 PM at  Carmody recreation center is located at 2200 S. Kipling St., Lakewood, CO 80227. Full agenda coming soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Melissa Fishburn
NFBCO WILD WEST METRO PRESIDENT

Sent from my iPhone