[Colorado-talk] FW: Red Rocks Theater

Brenda Mosby brenda at teameei.org
Thu Mar 30 13:11:19 UTC 2017

From: Rousseau, Aisha E. - HRCP Human Rights & Community Partnerships
[mailto:Aisha.Rousseau at denvergov.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:51 AM
To: brenda at teameei.org; tejc at teameei.org
Subject: RE: Red Rocks Theater

Greetings All,

The City and County of Denver is in the process of working through some
options with the City Attorney's Office and Red Rocks Management as a
resolution to a lawsuit to shift policies and practices at Red Rocks to
provide greater access. Prior to us solidifying these changes, we'd like to
reach out to you and other members of the blind community to obtain your
feedback on if these proposed changes would also help to provide you with
better access.

Sorry for the short notice, but I was due to provide names by today. If you
are interested in serving as a part of the group to review these proposed
changes, please email me no later than tomorrow at 12pm and indicate how
often you attend Red Rocks for concerts.

Thanks,

http://www.denvergov.org/Portals/584/images/New311Lockup/EmailIcon.jpg

Aisha Rousseau, Ph.D., CRC

Director, Denver Office of Disability Rights | Denver Commission for People
with Disabilities Liaison
Agency for Human Rights & Community Partnerships
City and County of Denver

720.913.8485 Phone | 720.913.8470 Fax

aisha.rousseau at denvergov.org

*If you are emailing to request an accommodation for a City-sponsored event,
please direct your email to DisabilityAccess at denvergov.org