[Colorado-talk] Wild West Metro Chapter April 1 agenda

Melissa Fishburn go.melsue at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:38:37 UTC 2017

How do you do Federation family and friends.

The NFBCO Wild West Metro chapter Will be having our monthly meeting tomorrow Saturday, April 1 from 12 high noon until 2 PM. Please see our agenda below.

Please check your email for updates and changes related to weather conditions.

NFBCO Wild West Metro Chapter April 1, agenda

Carmody Recreation center
2200 S Kipling ST
Lakewood, CO 80227

12 PM - 2 PM

12 high noon - call to order
12:05 - introductions
12:10 - March minutes
12:15 - Treasurers report
12:20 - Debbi Macleod, Director of Colorado Talking Book Library (CTBL)
1:00 - annual picnic August 5,
1:20 - Pam Kearns discusses Eye Cycle events
1:40 - updates and final thoughts
1:55 - wrapping up, please help clean up room and put chairs away. We must be out of room by 2 PM.
2 PM - adjourn

Please note; A presidential release will not be available due to our meeting falling on the first of the month.

Sent from my iPhone