[Colorado-talk] Election

Michael massey52 at q.com
Tue Nov 14 10:37:19 UTC 2017

Hi, all.  I wanted to pass along the results of our election that was held
at our last chapter meeting on Saturday, November 11, 2017.  Since the
officers and board members are elected to two-year terms, the board
positions were up for election this year.

Those who were re-elected by acclimation are Sandy Schleich, Treva Bright,
and Darlene Stanton.  Our newest board member will be Mary Brown.  She is
from Alamosa  and she is a very devoted member and I am so proud to have her
on our board. She was also elected by acclimation.

Michael Massey, president, Nfb Pueblo chapter