[Colorado-talk] Christmas party

Michael massey52 at q.com
Tue Nov 14 10:44:47 UTC 2017

On Saturday, December 16, 2016, the Nfb Pueblo chapter will have its annual
Christmas party at our regular meeting place of Wesley United Methodist
church located at #85 Stanford Avenue.  The fun begins at noon and ends
sometime after 2:00 p.m.  Music will be provided and if time permits we'll
play bingo and give away Mountain Man snacks as prizes.  Each person is
asked to pay $4.00 to help defray expenses.  We'll have Kfc with all of the
trimmings!

Michael Massey, president, Nfb Pueblo chapter