[Colorado-talk] Help Be Part of the 195 The Globe Holiday Celebration

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 03:28:02 UTC 2017

Hi All!
First off, hope you've all had a fantastic Thanksgiving.
The station that will be covering Nabs and similar content, 195 The
Globe, will be launching on Saturday December 2, 2017.
Not long after we launch, our automation will be going into an all
holiday format. And we'd like you to be part of this.
The globe is inviting you to either
1. Email me an attached mp3 file or a link to one at
ddunphy at 195theglobe.com
of you either
Giving a general Christmas wish to listeners, friends and/or family
Telling about any favorite Christmas meoires you have or traditions you enjoy
Or anything else along those lines.
Or
2. You can call them in by voicemail by calling
720-721-4866

If you decide to send an mp3 file to me instead, it may be either a
dry voice recording, or have music in the background, providing it
doesn't drown out your voice.
These clips will be played in between songs in our holiday automation
or during any holiday related live specials.
To hear an audio promo that explains this in full, go to
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gmi8pv
I hope we'll hear some of your holiday wishes and stories.
Thanks for taking the time to read this message.