[Colorado-talk] ot/facebook help!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 23:27:38 UTC 2017

hello all,

I hope that you all had a wonderful thanksgiving this weekend! well, I
finally got back on facebook and, I see that it's now miore accessible
by using jfw and, when I want to read the news feed of all of my
facebook friends it won't read them. am, I doing something wrong. or,
what is the keystroke to use to do this? I have read it in the
accessibility menu but, how do I do this with using jfw on my
computer? I can post a status but, I want to be able to read other
people's statuses and, also post to their wall too! any help would be
greatly appreciated!

thanks,
amy