[Colorado-talk] FW: NFB Boulder Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:33:33 UTC 2017

From: maryannmigs at gmail.com [mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 8:29 AM
To: maryannmigs at gmail.com
Subject: NFB Boulder Chapter meeting

Greetings NFB Boulder Valley Chapter members and friends,

You are cordially invited to attend our meeting, October 13, 2018, 10:00
a.m. in the Geneva wing of First Presbyterian Church.

We have much to plan and do.  Agenda items include:

Presidential release

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

Fundraising, distributing Chocolove bars

State convention activities, Friday night limbo

Boulder development update

RTD update

Membership renewal, dews collection

Future planning, outreach

If you have any questions or need directions to the meeting please contact
Maryann Migliorelli at 720-284-2318 or maryannmigs at gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you there and working together to make our chapter
and community better.

Warm regards,

Maryann Migliorelli - President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com