[Colorado-talk] Subject: Happy National Liqueur Day from Scott LaBarre!

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Oct 16 17:33:06 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends and Family:

First I must wish you Happy National Liqueur Day!  What would go down better than a nice glass of Baileys on the rocks?  How about $2500, $1000, or $500?

We are about one and a half weeks away from our NFB Colorado State convention and the drawing for this year's Amazing Colorado Raffle.  Like last year, one lucky person will win $2500, another $1000, and yet another $500.  All you need to do is purchase tickets and throw your hat in the running.  Tickets cost only $10 for one or get three for $20 or whatever multiple thereof you like.  For example, $100 will get you 15 tickets in the raffle.

How do you participate?

First of all, if you have already participated, we thank you very much, but if you haven't, participating is easy.  Please go to the following address and follow the instructions:
www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>

We will be closing the online sales by the end of Sunday, October 22nd.

Why is this Raffle important?

I have been a member of the National Federation of the Blind since 1986 when I was fortunate enough to win a national scholarship from the Federation.  That assistance and the thirty plus years of support from the organization have allowed me to live the life I want and become a successful attorney, husband, and father.  Without the Federation's positive philosophy and countless positive role models, I would not have the life that I want.

How do the funds from this contest help the Federation specifically?

Well, we use these funds to operate our college scholarship program, provide Braille Literacy training through our BELL Academies, and issue empowerment grants to blind individuals.  Other than the cash prizes, 100 percent of the funds raised go to these programs.

Do I have to be present to win?

Absolutely not!  We will draw the three names Saturday evening, October 28th, at approximately 8:00 pm Mountain as part of our Annual Convention taking place at the Fort Collins Hilton, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at 425 West Prospect Road, Fort Collins, Colorado 80526.

I thank you in advance for participating in this year's raffle and wish you luck.  If you need any help in purchasing tickets, please do not hesitate to email me, slabarre at labarrelaw.com<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>, or call us at 303 504-5979 or Lorinda Riddle at 303-778-1130.

Good luck and may the rest of your day and month be lucky or at least hoist your favorite liqueur or beverage of choice!!

Cheers,
Scott LaBarre
President, NFB of Colorado

P.S.  We apologize if you receive this message more than once due to the nature of our email lists.
PP.S. If you want us to remove you from the list, please reply to this message with the email address you wish removed.
PPP.S. Thanks again!
PPPP.S.  Feel free to forward this anywhere and everywhere, Facebook, Twitter etc.!

www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>