[Colorado-talk] Amazing!

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Mon Oct 16 21:51:16 UTC 2017

Hi, Fall is my favorite time of year. One reason for that is because of the upcoming convention of the National federation of the Blind of Colorado. An organization that truly changes lives . As I think about the convention of an organization which truly changes lives, I'm reminded of our robust scholarship program for the most deserving blind college students and then I'm reminded again of our BELL summer experience for blind kids from 4-12 years old. Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning is an experience these kids will remember forever. Without you, we can't make these programs happen. I'm reminded of our amazing Colorado raffle. This note is to invite you to please purchase your amazing Colorado raffle tickets. This year's prizes are $2,500, $1,000, or $500. Tickets are 3 for $20 or 1 for $10. Just think, you could buy 15 chances to win for only a $100 contribution to these important programs. Last year a few of my buddies bought 9 tickets for 60 bucks. One of my buddies won $500.

So, don't wait another day. Here's the link. And please put that Kevan Worley sent you.

Thanks.

http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle

At Your Service,

[cid:image001.png at 01CDBC37.7997B120]