[Colorado-talk] Colorado Association of blind students 50-50 raffle results!

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Mon Oct 30 20:51:23 UTC 2017

Could not have happened to a better group of people. Congratulations Duncan. I believe this was one of our most successful conventions. Thanks to all for making it happen. When we say, "together with love hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality" we do. And my favorite words found in that Federation promise are, together and love what a great weekend we had. Forward. Always forward

Sent from my iPhone