[Colorado-talk] ot/facebook

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:50:03 UTC 2017

hello all,

I hope that you are all doing well this eening.. well, a few months
ago I was updating some of my settings in facebook and, it locked me
out of facebook. I have tried asking many of my friends or family
members to help recovered my facebook account for me but, no
success... so, I was wondering if any of you who are my facebook
friends could recovered my facebook account for me?  all you need to
do is go to www.facebook.com/recover and, I get a recovered code sent
to me via email then I can recovered my account so, I can get back on
facebook. please let me know if any of you can do this for me!

thanks,
amy