[Colorado-talk] Meet The Management Of The All New 195 The Globe On A Special Webcast Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 19:46:57 UTC 2017

Hello All!
The 195 The Globe management team is inviting you to check out a
special webcast we're doing live at 8 PM eastern tonight, provided to
you by the Spreaker platform.
Hear our goals, what we hope to accomplish, and maybe hear some
tunes/your requests  too!
To tune in, you can either
1. Follow
195_theglobe
on twitter and the link will be tweeted out at 8 PM eastern tonight
2. Visit
http://www.spreaker.com/user/10104110
where you'll see the link to check out the live webcast. That same
link will enable you to download a recording of the webcast, too, if
you miss it.
During the show, if you have any questions for us, tweet
195_theglobe
using the hash tag
#MeetTheGlobe
Hope to have you tune in tonight!