[Colorado-talk] (no subject)

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:41:20 UTC 2018

hello becca,

I didn't know that you had a talking barcoder for reading things..
when did you get this piece of equipment and, why are you selling it?
I would love to get this piece of equipment for myself.. since i'm
your're sister you should'bve emailed me privately or called me about
this before you posted here to the Colorado-talk list!  I should've
gotten this first dips!!!!  oh well... I hope that you get someone to
put this to good use...

love,
amy