[Colorado-talk] Colorado cross disability coalition summer listening tour

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:57:39 UTC 2018

Hello Colorado friends!

The Colorado Cross disability coalition is engaged in their summer listening tour, where we will be coming to a city near you! This Thursday, July 19, at 12:30 PM, we will be at 401 Main St. in Sterling, Colorado. We will have a free lunch and then discuss the changes and the things that have not changed around Medicade and the ADA. We will then discuss what CCDC can do for persons with disabilities throughout the state. We will also introduce a new 501C4, call Colorado disability partnerships, which will be able to help us in many different ways.

RSVP to kranderson at ccdconline.net or call me at 970–3 93–0170 for your lunch reservation and if there are special accommodations you may need. Hope to see you there!

Karyn ReNae Anderson