[Colorado-talk] Colorado Cross disability coalition summer tour in Pueblo.

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:08:02 UTC 2018

Hello Colorado friends!

The Colorado cross disability coalition will be bringing their summer tour to Pueblo on July 21 at 1 PM. It will be located at the pueblo library, 100 E. Abriendo Ave. A disability awareness and 80 a celebration will be in at 10 AM and a guest speaker at 11 AM. At 12 noon, there will be a box lunch, dining in the dark, at the cost of five dollars. If you would like to be sponsored for the lunch, please let me know. At 1 PM, Julie Reiskin will be discussing the changes and the things that have not changed with Medicade and the ADA CCDC will then have a discussion with interaction as to what we can do for the disabled community over the next five or 10 years. Please RSVP to kranderson at ccdconline.net or call 970–3 93–0170 for lunch reservations and if you are in need of any special accommodations. We look forward to seeing you there!

Karyn ReNae Anderson