[Colorado-talk] msoffice help!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:43:00 UTC 2018

hello all,

I hope that you are all doing well tonight. well, I need some help
and, maybe some of you can help me out on this. I purchased msoffice
360 last year online and, I got a email that it will be renewed in
july which is fine but, I will have to update my debt card info since
I used that to purchase it with that card. so,, I went to open up the
link through the email that I got a few days ago and, so I did it
but,, I will have to update my card info soon.

anyway, Iopened up word tonight to write a word document and, when it
went to do this it directed me a nonlicence vversion of it which was
through the interent which is through Microsoft edge not internet
explorer even though that's the web browser I use and prefer. so, I
tried fixing the problem by reinstalling the product in fixing it in
my downloads folder on my documents. well, it didn't solve the
problem. so, I then did the install theproduct from that site again
and, no such luck. so, how do go back to getting my original version
of msoffice 360 which I orginally purchase last summer to what I had
before? or, should I send this message to Microsoft as well too or not
or what should I do to fix this problem?

thanks,
amy