[Colorado-talk] sendspace

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 04:32:40 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, I was trying to download a file from blind mice move vault but,
I don't have a sendspace account anymore. I had last year which I paid
for it monthly by using my debit card but, my debit card expired and,
now I can't download the files or upload files faster even though I
have a high speed internet connection but, not a server for that mean!
 so, do I need to reenter my account information and, contact
information even though I have  user name/email address and, a
password for that account so, I can download files from people and,
from blind mice mart faster than the normal speed which in using
sendspace is free?  I was just curious....

thanks,
amy