[Colorado-talk] NFB Denver Chapter meeting this Saturday, June 16

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:00:53 UTC 2018

Don't miss it!

9:30 a.m. We'll start selling breakfast.
10 a.m. Meeting Starts
12:15 p.m. Vans for Morrison Natural History Museum leave

Come early and get breakfast for 5 bucks. The meeting starts at 10
a.m. and we'll meet our summer students and staff.  Afterward,we'll
play a round of Where in the World is Scott C. LaBarre?   Winner will
receive a free registration for the 6 Dot Dash on June 24!

Other great things at the Chapter meeting:

*	Play the 50-50 raffle!

*	The NFB of Colorado Comcast 6 Dot Dash 5K is Sunday, June 24. If you
want to register we'll have our tech experts on hand to assist you!

*	The summer program will head out to the Morrison Natural History
Museum to look at their fossil collection and even go out and help
with the digging. You are invited. Cost is $5 and the vans leave 15
minutes after the meeting adjourns. You mujst let Martin Becerra know
if you want to go by noon on Friday to ensure we'll have enough
drivers.

Coming up:

* July 21 Chapter Picnic at a park to be announced
*	August 18, Littleton Western Welcome Week Parade and Arts & Craft
Fair, we'll have a booth.
*	September 15, Trip to Blackhawk after the meeting.

See you on Saturday!
Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"