[Colorado-talk] Aurora Chapter's June Meeting

Wayne Marshall wmarshall at cocenter.org
Fri Jun 22 15:27:52 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Federationist, this is a friendly reminder of our June chapter meeting for the Aurora Chapter  of the NFBCO.  Our meeting is this Saturday, June  24th from 10:30  until 12:30 pm at Aurora Fire Station #11

2291 South Joliet St.

Aurora, CO 80014.

We will have a guest speaker from Vanda Pharmaceutical discussing treatments for the "Nuns 24 Sleep Disorder". We will discuss  our upcoming NFB national convention  in Orlando, Florida and we will also discuss registration and volunteer opportunities for our NFBCO Six Dot Dash Race taking place this Sunday the 25th.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Wayne F. Marshall, President

Questions, call  303-525-9191