[Colorado-talk] H.B. 1104

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Mar 14 18:33:40 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, as Dan informed you last night, our parental rights bill
H.B. 18-1104 passed out of committee and is headed to the House Floor next
Tuesday at 9:00 am.  Our bill sponsor, Representative Jessie Danielson,
would like as many of us as possible to show up and demonstrate support for
the bill.  I have worked with many legislators over the years and working
with Jessie has been terrific.  She truly gets our issues and has been a
strong champion for us.  When some groups tried to weaken this bill, she
stood tall with us and told them to back down.  So, let us show our support
for the bill and for Jessie next Tuesday.  It would be good to have folks in
the chambers by 8:45 am.  The House Chambers are located on the third floor
of the Capitol building.

Thanks,

Scott