[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter St. Patrick's Day Meeting

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:55:39 UTC 2018

I sent this out to our chapter members earlier this week. I know for
a fact that Shon and Brittany were at CCB past five getting the lunch
preparations underway. And we've also recruited our own Leprechaun,
K.T. for tomorrow's meeting!

Saturday is St. Patrick's Day and to celebrate we're going to hold a
meeting of the NFB of Denver Chapter from 10 a.m. to noon at the
Colorado Center for the Blind.

We will have a short presentation from Petr Kuchyaravyy about the work
he's doing with other blind employees at Charter. We'll hear updates
on HB1104, which last night passed in the Public Health Care and Human
Services Committee and will soon be on the floor of the Colorado House
of Representatives. We'll have our new NFB of Colorado Board Liaison
at the meeting, Mr. Gary Van Dorn, and we may have a surprise for St.
Patrick's Day.

Following the meeting we'll have hamburgers available for lunch. No
breakfast this month!

See you on Saturday!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"