[Colorado-talk] Changes Are Coming To 195 The Globe

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 03:02:26 UTC 2018

hello david,

well, i'm just now checking my emails since I have been away from my
computer for almost 2 weeks. i'm sorry that i'm now reading this
message. I would tune in but, the show is almost over oh well! i'm
sooo bad! so, what are these changes coming about for the station in
case I missed it for some reason? and, also for the others who
would've also missed it too!  this is good news for the station which
is good indeed... also, why didn't you posted this to the perform-talk
list today as well too? well, I would have forward it myself but, it's
too late for the members to check it out and, i'm now just replying to
this messahge...

well, that's all for now my dear take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy