[Colorado-talk] What is All the Barking About?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:40:52 UTC 2018

hey kevin,

I didn't know that maurine had a guide dog now! I must be out of the
loop here in the land of co:)  as a matter of fact when did she get a
guide dog because when I saw her at state convention last year in ft.
Collins she didn't have one at the time... i'm glad that the co
springs is going to do some pr work for the barking land in the nfb of
co...  thanks again for letting us know and, I will taljk to you soon!

hugs,
amy