[Colorado-talk] Mountains and plains At Large Chapter meeting

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:53:17 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

The mountain and plains At Large Chapter of the NFB of Colorado will be holding their monthly chapter meeting at 7 PM on Thursday, May 17 at 7:00 PM. Everyone is welcome to join via phone call. The following information is the call in numbers. This month, we will be having a blind parents division topic, as well as discussing fundraisers and having a personal story. We hope you can all join!

Please call the following number.
605-472-5518

Access code is
503550#