[Colorado-talk] A tTribute To Caroll Spinney And Our Usual Friday Night Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:52:46 UTC 2018

hello david,
first of all thanks for posting the announcement for last night's
show... I unfortunately, had to miss it as usual.. I didn't know that
the voice of big bird and ocar the grouch was retiring! I should've
beenmore aware of that since I have been now into the land of it due
to my nephew alex! I hope that you had many listeners and, also much
interaction on the show last night too!  thanks again for posting it
and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo