[Colorado-talk] Take a Lyft to the Poles

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Nov 5 16:05:20 UTC 2018

Hey Everyone, Lyft, the ride sharing company, has granted the National
Federation of the Blind codes worth $15 each that are intended to help our
members get to the poles to vote.  We can share these codes with our members
and other blind individuals through tomorrow.  Dan Burke is coordinating
this in Colorado and you can contact him at 406 546-8546 or
dburke at cocenter.org to <mailto:dburke at cocenter.org%20to>  get these codes.
Calling him on his cell is the best way to reach him.  Please spread the
word to all the blind folks  you know.

Also, here in the metro area, some of our members have been experiencing
troubles with the accessible voting machines.  If you experience such
trouble, please let Dan know.  We have been contacting election officials to
let them know.

Thanks,

Scott LaBarre

President, NFB Colorado